Join us in Montréal for the 2016 ACI-NA/World Annual Conference and Exhibition/World General Assembly and:
- Share your products and services with over 1,700 delegates from more than 200 airports and airport authorities, including airport directors, senior airport management, and commissioners with decision-making and purchasing authority;
- Meet our members, who enplane more than 98 percent of domestic and virtually all the international passenger and cargo traffic through the United States and Canada;
- Demonstrate your support and value within the airport industry;
- Take advantage of our non-conflicting exhibition hours, maximizing your time with customers and prospects;
- Cultivate new and existing relationships during valuable face-to-face time on the exhibit floor
Exhibitor Benefits (Exhibit Dates: 9/25-9/27)
Exhibitors receive many benefits including:
- A live, online exhibition floorplan on the website, including exhibitor listings with company descriptions and links to exhibiting companies' websites.
- Two (2) complimentary FULL registrations per each purchased 10' x 10' booth for entrance to all educational meetings, sessions, and official conference social events. Additional registrations can be purchased at a discounted rate.
- A 200-word exhibitor profile in the Fall 2016 issue of Centerlines, ACI-NA's offical magazine.
- Three (3) complimentary product category listings in the online directory per contracted exhibiting company.
- Complimentary Excel list of pre-registered delegates for pre-show promotion (name, title, company, address, phone, e-mail).
- And much more...
ACI/ACI-NA Member - $4,775 per 10'x10' booth
Non-Member - $6,925 per 10'x1'0 booth
NOTE: A discount of $665 per booth is available for ACI/ACI-NA Members purchasing four or more 10'x10' booths.
This section will be updated with exhibitor resources as they become available. All of these resources will also be e-mailed to designated exhibitor contacts throughout the year.
Click here to view the Live Floorplan.
Click here to view the Exhibitor Prospectus.
Click here to download the Application & Contract for Exhibit Space.
Click here for all Exhibitor Complimentary Registration Forms.
Click here to download the Additional Booth Personnel Form.
For more information about exhibiting, contact:
Brad Lewis, Show Manager