The airport industry’s most influential annual event, the ACI-NA Annual Conference & Exhibition, puts you in front of a uniquely qualified audience. You get the opportunity to reach a market so vast it represents more than 98% of the passenger and cargo traffic traveling throughout North America Join us in Nashville for the 2018 ACI-NA Annual Conference and Exhibition and:
- Share your products and services with over 2,100 delegates from more than 200 airports and airport authorities, including airport directors, senior airport management, and commissioners with decision-making and purchasing authority;
- Meet more than 2,100 top airport industry professionals—airport directors, CEOs, presidents, vice presidents, senior managers, commissioners, consultants, advisors, planners, and other decision-makers—all in one place at one time;
- Demonstrate your support and value within the airport industry;
- Take advantage of our non-conflicting exhibition hours, giving you ample time to spend with attendees - plus their undivided attention;
- Cultivate new and existing relationships during valuable face-to-face time on the exhibit floor
- The airport industry’s most influential annual event, the ACI-NA Annual Conference & Exhibition, puts you in front of a uniquely qualified audience. You get the opportunity to reach a market so vast it represents more than 98% of the passenger and cargo traffic traveling throughout North America.
- All receptions, meals, and a few select educational events are in the exhibition hall, so you’re guaranteed multiple networking opportunities each and every day.
Exhibitor Benefits (Exhibit Dates: 9/30-10/2)
Exhibitors receive many benefits including:
- A live, online exhibition floorplan on the website, including exhibitor listings with company descriptions and links to exhibiting companies' websites.
- Two (2) complimentary FULL registrations per each purchased 10' x 10' booth for entrance to all educational meetings, sessions, and official conference social events. Additional registrations can be purchased at a discounted rate.
- A 200-word exhibitor profile in the Fall 2018 issue of Centerlines, ACI-NA's official magazine.
- Three (3) complimentary product category listings in the online directory per contracted exhibiting company.
- Complimentary Excel list of pre-registered delegates for pre-show promotion (name, title, company, address, phone, e-mail).
- And much more...
ACI-NA Member - $4,425 per 10'x10' booth (prior to May 3, $4,775 thereafter)
Non-Member - $6,415 per 10'x1'0 booth (prior to May 3, $6,925 thereafter)
NOTE: A discount of $665 per booth is available for ACI/ACI-NA Members purchasing four or more 10'x10' booths.
This section will be updated with exhibitor resources as they become available. All of these resources will also be e-mailed to designated exhibitor contacts throughout the year.
Click here to view the Live Floorplan.
Click here to view the Exhibitor Prospectus.
Click here to download the Application & Contract for Exhibit Space.
For more information about exhibiting, contact:
Brad Lewis, Director of Exhibit Sales & Operations
The ACI-NA sponsorship program is designed to give you increased exposure to the airport industry’s top leaders.
Click here to view the Sponsorship Prospectus.
Click here to view the Sponsorship Application.
With 3 main levels of sponsorship as well as a number of a la carte and customized sponsorship opportunities, our sponsorships provide:
- Increased brand recognition and visibility: With over 120 companies expected to participate as exhibitors, sponsoring will set your brand apart from others giving your company increased recognition.
- Access to the top airport industry executives: Airport directors, senior airport management, and commissioners with decision-making and purchasing authority will meet at this premier industry event.
- Cement image as a key player in the airport industry: This is the opportunity to make a statement to the industry that your company intends to play a key role now and in the future.
- Opportunity to cultivate new and existing relationships: As the premier networking event for the airport industry, this is the opportunity to spend quality face time with the people who can most impact the future of your business.
- Quality leads: Airport industry executives come to the ACI-NA Annual Conference & Exhibition to learn more about the products and services which can provide the best solutions for their needs.
- Market feedback: This is the opportunity to conduct market research with airport industry executives on new and existing products and services.
- The advantage of ACI-NA's role in the airport community: As “the voice of airports” ACI-NA plays an important role in the airport community. The Annual Conference & Exhibition is the time and place where our airport and WBP/Associate members come together. Sponsoring makes a positive impact on airport executives' purchasing decisions.
For more information about sponsoring, contact:
Karynna Baresel, Sponsorship Manager
Please note: ACI-NA cannot confirm your sponsorship nor provide any sponsorship benefits until the sponsorship application is processed and the full payment is received. If you have not received a confirmation of sponsorship within two weeks of submitting an application and payment, please contact email@example.com.