Wednesday, September 28
8:00 am – 11:00 am
End your visit to Montréal with a tour of our facilities at Montréal-Trudeau airport.
- 15.5 M passengers in 2015
- 30 carriers
- More than 135 directs destinations
We offer you 5 different tours:
- Montréal-Trudeau US baggage system: The outbound baggage is among the most sophisticated in the world. Come to discover it (20 participants) (registration required)
- Montréal-Trudeau glycol recycling centre: the new glycol recycling centre opened in fall 2014, it is the first in the world to achieve a glycol concentration of at least 99.5% and re-use recycled product as a certified aircraft de-icer. Come to see how we can reduce the cost and integrate life-cycle management approach: the product does not become waste, but is treated and re-used. (40 participants)
- Montréal-Trudeau technologic terminal: Innovation aims at improving the quality of customer experience, the fluidity of processes, system efficiency and operational safety/security. Come to discover it. (20 participants)
- Montréal-Trudeau security tour: Come to meet with Montréal-Trudeau Airport Patrol and visit our facilities: Emergency coordination centre, firefighter station, K-9 unit, Canadian and American customs and pre-boarding security check-point. (20 participants)
- Presentation: Organize for Complexity: How to Develop Leadership for High Performance in an Age of Dynamics. Author Niels Pflaeging and a panel of airport leaders will offer insights into systemic thinking, and discuss issues and barriers facing airports. This presentation will take place at the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel from 8:30 am - 11:15 am, and is limited to 150 participants. Click here for more information.
Roundtrip transportation will be provided from Montréal area hotels to the airport. The tour will last approximately 3 hours, beginning at 8:00 a.m. and concluding at 11:00 a.m. If you’re departing out of YUL for your return flight home, please feel free to bring your luggage.
Registration is mandatory. Participants must provide official ID and date of birth prior to August 22.